Friday, December 4, 2015

sad....

all the killing just makes my heart sad. There is so much beauty in this world and it is over shadowed by hate and violence...everyday I wake up and try to do better than I did the day before...trying to find my authentic self...not easy, taking me 58 years...the killing stops me in my tracks every time! what if...just what if we all woke up everyday and decided to LOVE? just LOVE everyone we come in contact with? a smile ,kind word or a helping hand? this will not cost us anything....I pray that that is how I am everyday,   I don't make it everyday I allow the bad words or negative crap of others tio get in my way...I get so disappointed in myself...but tomorrow is my new day and I will wake up and choose LOVE....yes I will  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment